The character box allows you to select whether you want to create a character, delete it, or perhaps go back to the selection ( arrow keys ).
- Supports 10+ Characters: The thing that limits the amount of characters is the fact that they cannot all fit on your screen. There is no hard limit of characters in the script itself.
- Standard Multi Character Method: The standard method works similar to esx_kashacters and this is enabled by default, meaning the switch from esx_kashacters to cd_multicharacter is extremely simple, essentially a drag and drop with minor modifications required. The switch from not using any multi character script is also extremely simple.
- Advanced Multi Character Method: We also have an advanced method which is completely optional but more optimised. Instead of the standard method of changing the identifier columns in the database tables when a player chooses their character, the advanced method skips all of the sql query's and instead changes your xPlayer.identifier to “Char1:110000105bdca75” etc. instead of “steam:110000105bdca75” after you have chosen your character. This does requires some modifications in order to get it working. The first small modification is to the server side of es_extended (provided in the readme file), and the 2nd requires all of your resources to get players identifiers by using xPlayer.identifier instead of GetPlayerIdentifiers etc.
- Individual Max Character Limit: Staff can add/remove character slots to players in game using a command. This can be used for rewarding good roleplayers, perks for staff or perks for donators. This command can do this to a player who is online or offline and there is another command which will reset everyone's max character limit to an amount you choose.
- Database Cleaner: When using multi character resources on esx, a lot of unnecessary rows are added in the database, with this small addition, we can remove a lot of rows from your database that are unnecessary and just take up space.
- Delete Characters: You have the ability to choose whether players can delete their own characters.
All of these options can be customized (enabled or disabled) based on your preference and requirements of your server.
Dependencies and Compatibility
es_extended 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.final
Sql Resource Dependencies
mysql-async or ghmattimysql
esx_skin and skinchanger
(Also compatible with other skin scripts but please ask us before purchasing).
the text on the UI and notifications can be fully translated into any language
Want to learn more about the script??
Check out our Documentation Website which includes the installation guide, “how to” guides, common issues, debugging guide and a full preview to all of the configs and locales/translations.
You can also check out our FiveM Forum Post to view some of the Configurable Files and Locales, Customer Feedback, and Frequently Asked Questions.
All Support is handled through the Codesign Discord Server.